Hours of rigorous practice
in front of mirror gone waste,
The moment you said "Hi"

I feel much happier
in office than in my home
just because of your presence

Whenever you dial your intercom
I wish it would be my number
And am longing to hear my phone ringing

Whenever you walk out of your cubicle
I love to see you end-up near me
And I practiced how to start the conversation?

Whenever you chat & laugh with your friends
I thought it might be about me
And I became a little bit curious

Whenever you are in my vicinity
I corrected my hair & dress
And I felt like you have an eye on me.

Whenever you came to me for a solution
I prayed for a tougher problem
So that you will stay longer with me

Whenever you stood up to call someone
I made myself ready
If it would be my name.

Whenever you are in leave
I felt as if am dead
And my heart merely beats

Whenever you stroll in this area
I thought it’s just to see me
And I felt cherished

Whenever you came with a question
I thought you know the answer
But you want to talk to me

Whenever you are too quiet
Am afraid that any of my mistakes
Made you angry

Whenever you are not seen for a while
I stood up just to check
What are you doing?

Whenever I saw you with tears
I felt like blood comes out
Of my pierced heart

But …
My wishes rarely happens
Am a bit unlucky

When you start to feel my love
Just think of me
I will be there
If am alive.

1 comments:

Machi.. i knw it will be a real feelings..

Because me too felt like this many time..

Super///

December 9, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home